Student Services and ELL

We support Nashua School District families, whether you are looking for registration information or if you are already enrolled in our schools and seeking guidance on family issues that impact students’ progress in school. 
We understand that family circumstances other than academic concerns may require support beyond what the classroom teacher or the guidance counselor can offer. The Office of Student Services and ELL advises families seeking assistance beyond the resources of their home school, such as variances, discipline issues, English language learner services as well as home schooling registration. 

Please reference the documents below for further information on various student services, or contact Robert Cioppa, Director of Student Services and ELL.  

Parent Requests

Please contact the Homeless Liaison at your neighborhood school to let them know you and your children are homeless. A parent and/or guardian of the students will need to complete the appropriate school forms. Please be assured that the District staffs will keep this information  confidential. The form is given to Kathleen MacIntyre, Office of Student Services and ELL. She will process the information immediately to help your family.

  • Regular Education Tutor Information

Parents, please contact your child's guidance counselor to inform the school that your child will be absent from school for a long period of time due to the following:

Long-term absences due to illness, surgery and serious injury. A doctor's note will be needed for the student's school absence record to excuse all absences.

A tutor can only be requested after ten (10) days of consecutive absence from school.