Parents are requested to complete the Intent to Home Educate form for student or students who will be educated at home. Please contact Student Services to inform the school district if you are moving from Nashua or enrolling your child at another school district. 

Intent to Home Educate

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Kathleen MacIntyre in Student Services at (603) 966-1068.

The New Hampshire Department of Education website posts information on home education policies.   

For further information, please contact the New Hampshire Department of Education.