Meet the Nurse of Bicentennial
Your child's health and well-being is my primary concern. The nurse's office is open daily from 8:45 AM-to4
Children should be kept home from school when:
- There is uncontrollable and/or frequent coughing with or without a fever.
- There is a fever of 100 degrees or more.
- There are heavy cold symptoms such as severe nasal congestion and/or significant lack of energy even without a fever.
- There is a severe sore throat with redness and/or white patches with or without a fever.
- There is a stomach ache, vomiting, and/or diarrhea that is persistent or severe with or without a fever.
- There is pink eye (conjunctivitis)., thinck mucus or pus draining from the eye(s), matted eyelids, and/or redness of the eye.
- There is a rash.