Our program starts September 9th and ends June 2nd, 2016.
Some information you need to know about our Program:
- We offer homework assistance, Monday – Thursday, and exciting enrichment and recreational activities each day – sports, cooking, fashion, science, art, outdoor adventures, drama…. the list is endless!
- Parents will not be called if their child is absent from the afterschool program unless circumstances regarding their absence warrants a phone call.
- Fees will be collected on a monthly basis. Payment is due the 1st of each month.
- The Afterschool Program will not run on Early Release Days or days school is closed. Students will go home using whichever method you choose on your registration form.
- Children cannot participate in our program if there is an outstanding balance. Lack of payment could result in dismissal from the program. Limited scholarships are available. Please speak with 21st Century Site Coordinator for scholarship information. Payment plans may be accepted.
All 21st Century Program Participants will receive a complimentary membership to the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Nashua. Students enrolled will have access to the Boys & Girls Club on any day there is no scheduled 21st Century Program including early release days, early dismissal days, vacation weeks, and from the first day of school through our program start date, September 6th 2016. If you have any questions regarding the Boys & Girls Club membership, we encourage you to contact them directly.
Boys & Girls Club of Greater Nashua
One Positive Place
Nashua, NH 03064
- Please call the 21st Century Program office with all questions concerning fees: Diane Bosteels, 594-4471.
Please contact your Site Coordinator for more information:
Heather Boucher, email@example.com
Please mail registration form and payment to Diane Bosteels, 71 Amherst St., Nashua, NH 03064.
We are looking forward to having you with us this year!